Friday, June 5, 2009

ohayougozaimasu!

Gooooood morning. We are getting ready for our last full day in Tokyo now. It will be filled with an electric town, a sunshine building, and a street with a funny name. Today will be dedicated to shopping and seeing as much of tokyo as possible before we go off to the more traditional side Japan.

So
We started out the day (yesterday) at Meiji Jingu, a huge Shinto shrine, then we went shopping in Harajuku. Nathan really liked that shrine.(ask him about it later) We went on a river cruise and got to witness a really mad mom..... After that is was off to a huge Buddhist temple and a tempura dinner. I took our kids out until late after that to show them some of my favorite parts of town.

I am sorry about the picture situation. I forgot my card reader but will be getting one tonight. Hopefully I will have some eye candy for everyone by luch time tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are all having fun. It would be nice to hear from our kids, make sure they are good on money, etc. Can they email? Maybe they could each post a comment so we know everything is okay !!! I know I'm being a worried parent but you are so farrrrrrrr away. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear about our world travlers, sounds like the trip is going well Thanks for your updates!

    Mad Moms huh well?
    ......only in Japan I guess?

    Highlights here is today was National Doughnut day Woo Hoo! More Sprinkels Please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Japanese: Ohayougozaimasu
    English: Good morning

    ReplyDelete
  4. missing you. hope your having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will tell them all to email if they can! We are staying really busy!

    ReplyDelete